WIDI Recognition System
WIDI Recognition System is a complete solution for automated and computer-assisted music transcription.
WIDI takes musical audio in mp3, wave or other formats as input and produces scores as output. The result
scores can be saved as MIDI sequences. WIDI can be useful for amateur and professional musicians, musical
teachers and almost everybody who is interested in making or analyzing music.
With WIDI you can:
New in WIDI 4.6:
- Support for Windows 11
- Support for macOS up to Sonoma 14
- Better slowdown Audio playback
- Better support for HiDPI screens
- Many small enhancements and fixes
- Get scores from audio musical recordings for printing or performing.
- Create new arrangements for recorded music, change musical instruments and extract musical lines.
- Actually "see" what is inside some music composition - bass line, rhythm, melodic voice, etc.
- Perform transcription on the fly, controlling a synthesizer with an "analog" instrument or singing.
- Transcribe drum tracks.
- Analyze tonality and tuning of any audio musical record or MIDI piece
- Newest automated transcription algorithms, including drum detection feature.
- Realtime recognition module and Composition Analysis tool.
- Slowed down Audio playback to simplify manual transcription.
- Recognition Wizard guiding the procedure of music transcription.
- Batch convert tool for transcribing multiple files with one click.
WIDI Recognition System is available in Professional and Standard editions. Trial versions are available for free.
WIDI Recognition System Professional
WIDI Professional includes the unique TrueTone Editor
for music visualization and transcription error corrections:
- Piano roll MIDI editor with the visual comparison of audio spectra to MIDI notes.
- Notes can be viewed as score while editing with Score Viewer.
- Bar arrangement is done manually or by tapping strong beats.
- MIDI playback or recording synchronously to Audio playback.
- Many other features specially designed for computer-assisted transcription.
WIDI Recognition System is available for Windows and macOS.
WIDI Recognition System Standard
WIDI Recognition System Standard is a stripped-down version of WIDI Professional.
It contains absolutely the same transcription algorithms, but the TrueTone editor is removed.