WIDI Recognition System Highlights
Offline Recognition Power:
- Audio input is acceptable in various formats: wave, mp3, aiff and others.
- Recognition Wizard helps to get first conversion result almost in seconds.
- Several recognition algorithms with wide tuning capabilities.
- New Euclid recognition algorithm extends recognition quality.
- Drum detection algorithm for recognizing percussion tracks.
TrueTone Editor (WIDI Professional only)
- The Editor is designed especially for recognition result improvement.
- Powerful piano roll editor displaying both notes and underlying spectral background.
- Slowed down Audio playback to simplify manual transcription.
- Precise bar-line arrangement by tapping or by mouse.
- Score viewer synchronized to the piano roll area.
- Cursor ruler and note labels for your convenience.
- Realtime Audio-to-MIDI transcription - get MIDI notes as you play your "analog" instrument!
- Tunable recognition parameters allow to increase transcription accuracy.
- Sliding spectrogram helps to find optimal parameters on the fly.
- Analyze and take into account detuning of an audio file.
- Analyze musical tonality of an Audio or MIDI file.
- Two-layered equalizer with the scale mask feature - remove notes that are out of scale.
- Equalizer automatically accounts tonality info from Composition Analysis engine.
- Equalizer settings can be saved for later use.
- WIDI plays MIDI and Audio files, including synchronous playback.
- Simple audio recorder is built into WIDI.
- MIDI can be recorded directly with a keyboard.