Able MIDI Editor
MIDI music Editor for Windows (version 1.3)
- System Requirements
- Additional Info
Able MIDI Editor is a MIDI music Editor for Windows. It enables you to compose and edit music in MIDI form.
The design of the Editor is based on the principles of a Piano Roll,
i.e. the time axis is positioned horizontally, and different points on
the vertical line correspond to different pitches. Able MIDI Editor
possesses a wide range of capabilities for editing MIDI music. It also
lets you arrange bar-lines manually or by ear with the Tapping Tool.
The Editor provides the means for working with tracks with a wide range
of possibilities for grouping and combined note editing.
Able MIDI Editor's unique feature is ability of precise bar-line
arrangement. Most of piano-roll editors have regular bar grid. This may
lead to a hardly printable notation with great number of legato symbols or
unnatural "mechanical" strict tempo in the piece. Able MIDI Editor
allows you to avoid these flaws. You can adjust bars manually,
so that majority of notes do not cross bar lines, and the sound of
the piece will not be altered.
Most of documentation regarding usage of Able MIDI Editor is contained
in the help file.
WIDI Audio To MIDI VST plugin requires the following:
- Multi track piano roll editor.
- Modern interface with highly versatile settings.
- Full clipboard support - multiple note cut, copy and paste operations available.
- Ability to open multiple files and use clipboard to transfer notes between them.
- Unlimited Undo and Redo operations.
- Precise bar-line arrangement manually or by ear with the Tapping Tool.
- Note Filter tool for selecting notes that satisfy defined criteria.
- Several playback modes: all piece, visible area, selection and Play tool.
- Note Map that enables you to see a musical piece as a whole.
- Hide and Mute functions.
- Time Ruler capable also of displaying Bars.
- Transpose tool for the whole piece or any part of it.
- Editable piece length.
- Comprehensive help.
If you have a previous version installed, we recommend you uninstall
||Pentium II (450 MHz- recommended)
||Sufficient for VST host
||Win98/ME, Windows NT/2000/XP
Start ableme.exe to install.
To uninstall follow standard Windows Add/Remove (Control Panel->Add/Remove Programs->Able MIDI Editor)
Most of information on Windows version is contained in the help file.
Able MIDI Editor license is located in the file "license.txt" in the application directory.
Registration allows for:
- Using Able MIDI Editor after 20-days period
- Saving long MIDI files from Able MIDI Editor
- Disabling start-up message in Able MIDI Editor
- Receiving priority support via e-mail
Registration of this version includes FREE registration of any successive shareware version which will be released within 6 MONTHS after registration date.
Note: This doesn't necessary mean that your key will be applicable for the future versions, you might need to contact us via e-mail to upgrade the key.
Please visit http://www.widisoft.com/english/order.html for order options.
After registration, you receive a key, which you must enter in Help->Enter Code menu item of the Program.
You are not allowed to give your key to anyone else, violators will be refused in the free registration of the future versions coming out within the next 6 months.
Please inform us about bugs and your ideas on how to improve this Program (regardless of whether you are a registered user or not). Language corrections to the documentation are also welcome.
You can find the recent version of Able MIDI Editor and WIDI
Recognition System on our site:
General Info: email@example.com
Support & Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org